Egypt to discharge its foreign oil debts in two stages
The payments to oil and gas companies have been delayed due to the economic instability ongoing since 2011.
Egypt’s Oil Minister Sherif Ismail also stated that they will longer receive oil grants from Gulf Arab countries and they are now in talks with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates şn order to conclude deals to secure its energy needs over the coming period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?