Egypt to discharge its foreign oil debts in two stages
The payments to oil and gas companies have been delayed due to the economic instability ongoing since 2011.
Egypt’s Oil Minister Sherif Ismail also stated that they will longer receive oil grants from Gulf Arab countries and they are now in talks with Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates şn order to conclude deals to secure its energy needs over the coming period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops