Egypt to import 2 million barrels of crude oil from Kuwait
Saudi Aramco had inked an agreement worth $23 billion with Egypt for exports of 700,000 tons of refined oil products a month for 5 years in early 2016. However, Aramco took a decision to suspend oil exports to Egypt for two months in October. Kuwait will meet the oil needs of Egypt with this deal following suspension of oil exports from Saudi Aramco.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets