Egyptian HDPE producer SIDPEC reveals Nov prices
A company source stated, “Our hike decision came in line with global trends, which indicate increases from end October levels. Plus, we had to issue these increases in order to be able to cope with the depreciation of the Egyptian pound against the US dollar. Plus, we are conducting good sales. At the moment, we run our plant at full capacity and we will start producing HDPE film on our film/blow moulding swing line this week. Given tight supplies in the market, we believe that our prices will see acceptance.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce