Egyptian HDPE producer SIDPEC reveals Nov prices
A company source stated, “Our hike decision came in line with global trends, which indicate increases from end October levels. Plus, we had to issue these increases in order to be able to cope with the depreciation of the Egyptian pound against the US dollar. Plus, we are conducting good sales. At the moment, we run our plant at full capacity and we will start producing HDPE film on our film/blow moulding swing line this week. Given tight supplies in the market, we believe that our prices will see acceptance.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months