Egyptian buyer: A major Saudi producer revises down PP,PE prices
The Saudi producer had initially issued $70-120/ton hikes for PE and $60-90/ton hikes for PP at the beginning of October.
The buyer commented, “The producer agreed to offer us $20/ton decreases since the overall market sentiment is still weak following the Eid-al- Adha holiday. Currently, buyers are waiting to hear the rest of the regional producers’ offers and therefore, the state of demand is difficult to judge.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops