Egyptian buyer purchases Mid-Eastern PE with decreases, no discount on PP
Meanwhile, the buyer also purchased some PP from the same producer at their initial December levels which stood at $1080/ton for PP injection with the same terms.
"Sellers are following different pricing policies and they offer discounts according to the purchase amounts. Meanwhile opening the letters of credit has slightly improved; however, players are still struggling with this issue due to the high exchange rates, "commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops