Egyptian buyer purchases Mid-Eastern PE with decreases, no discount on PP
Meanwhile, the buyer also purchased some PP from the same producer at their initial December levels which stood at $1080/ton for PP injection with the same terms.
"Sellers are following different pricing policies and they offer discounts according to the purchase amounts. Meanwhile opening the letters of credit has slightly improved; however, players are still struggling with this issue due to the high exchange rates, "commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high