Egyptian buyer purchases Mid-Eastern PE with decreases, no discount on PP
Meanwhile, the buyer also purchased some PP from the same producer at their initial December levels which stood at $1080/ton for PP injection with the same terms.
"Sellers are following different pricing policies and they offer discounts according to the purchase amounts. Meanwhile opening the letters of credit has slightly improved; however, players are still struggling with this issue due to the high exchange rates, "commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins