Egyptian buyer purchases Mid-Eastern PE with decreases, no discount on PP
Meanwhile, the buyer also purchased some PP from the same producer at their initial December levels which stood at $1080/ton for PP injection with the same terms.
"Sellers are following different pricing policies and they offer discounts according to the purchase amounts. Meanwhile opening the letters of credit has slightly improved; however, players are still struggling with this issue due to the high exchange rates, "commented the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing