Egyptian converter: Saudi producer adjusts down Feb PE prices
Accordingly, the producer adjusted their prices downward by $20/ton for HDPE and LLDPE film to $1200/ton on CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis. The producer also offers at $1170/ton on CIF, cash basis for these products. The producer’s LDPE film prices, meanwhile, indicate an identical decrease of $20/ton at $1220/ton on CIF, 90 days basis. The producer also offers LDPE film at $1190/ton on CIF, cash basis.
Prior to these reports, some players claimed to have heard up to around $50/ton adjustments from the producer for February. However, these levels have not been confirmed yet at the time of publishing.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What will October unfold for Turkey’s PE markets?
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels