Egyptian players continue to receive PP, PE offers for April
A Mid-Eastern producer has sold out its April quota at $1280/ton for HDPE film and at $1330/ton for LDPE film all on CIF Egypt, 90 days basis. “Our availability was moderate for this month while our prices are within the market’s range. Despite the struggles in the import purchases, we received a good number of inquires,” commented a producer source.
A distributor offering on behalf of a Omani producer also commented that their customers are giving bids at $1180-1200/ton, down $30-50/ton from their initial offers; however, they are yet to decide whether to give discounts or not due to their tight allocations for April shipments.
The overall ranges for the suppliers’ new offers are standing at $1170-1230/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., at $1250/ton for PPBC inj., at $1320-1350/ton for LDPE film, at $1270-1290/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1280/ton for HDPE film, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years