Egyptian players continue to receive PP, PE offers for May
A trader offering on behalf of an Omani producer said that they have already sold out their PP quota for May at $1200/ton CIF Egypt, 90 days given their competitive levels.
A manufacturer receiving new May offers from two Middle Eastern producers with rollovers to $10/ton decreases from April said that prices are reasonable this month and they are planning to make some fresh purchases; however, he complained about the weak demand on their final products due to the tight liquidity.
A different trader also reported receiving new May offers from a different Saudi producer with rollovers to $30/ton decreases from the previous month. “Allocations are fine and demand has improved although it is still below average due to the unstable market condition,” added the trader.
The overall ranges for the suppliers’ new offers are standing at $1150-1200/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., at $1270/ton for PPBC inj., at $1330-1350/ton for LDPE film, at $1250-1290/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1250-1280/ton for HDPE film, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers