Egyptian players receive more Saudi PP, PE prices for Sept
A trader reported that the producer adopted a similar pricing strategy for September, issuing rollovers on their new PP and PE prices. According to him, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at $1010-1020/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1030-1040/ton for fibre, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days basis.
For PE, their new offers are at $1170/ton for LDPE film and at $1150/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding with the same terms.
“Demand is performing well nowadays on the back of some buyers’ last minute purchases ahead of the Eid holidays. We have sufficient allocations for September,” the trader commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia