Egyptian players receive more Saudi PP, PE prices for Sept
A trader reported that the producer adopted a similar pricing strategy for September, issuing rollovers on their new PP and PE prices. According to him, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at $1010-1020/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1030-1040/ton for fibre, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days basis.
For PE, their new offers are at $1170/ton for LDPE film and at $1150/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding with the same terms.
“Demand is performing well nowadays on the back of some buyers’ last minute purchases ahead of the Eid holidays. We have sufficient allocations for September,” the trader commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov