Emirati player receives July PP, PE prices
According to him, the local producer’s PP raffia and injection pries stand at $1350/ton while their HDPE film prices are at $1360/ton on an FD Dubai, United Arab Emirates, cash basis.
For other Middle Eastern origins, the trader received LDPE film at $1420-1450/ton, HDPE film at $1470-1490/ton and PP raffia and injection offers at $1390/ton CIF, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 90 days basis.
“Middle Eastern producers issued around $10-30/ton decreases on their July prices. Supplies are ample while trading activities are slower due to Ramadan. Meanwhile, the local Emirati producer’s offers are the most competitive prices in the market. The local producer resumed their LDPE film production but they have not yet started to deliver prime materials to the market,” added the trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia