Emirati player receives July PP, PE prices
According to him, the local producer’s PP raffia and injection pries stand at $1350/ton while their HDPE film prices are at $1360/ton on an FD Dubai, United Arab Emirates, cash basis.
For other Middle Eastern origins, the trader received LDPE film at $1420-1450/ton, HDPE film at $1470-1490/ton and PP raffia and injection offers at $1390/ton CIF, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 90 days basis.
“Middle Eastern producers issued around $10-30/ton decreases on their July prices. Supplies are ample while trading activities are slower due to Ramadan. Meanwhile, the local Emirati producer’s offers are the most competitive prices in the market. The local producer resumed their LDPE film production but they have not yet started to deliver prime materials to the market,” added the trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS