Emirati players obtain local and import PP, PE prices for June
The distributor, who received $90/ton hikes for the local producer’s cargoes and $30-50/ton increases from the Saudi producer, pegged prices at $1440/ton for PP raffia and injection and at $1570/ton for HDPE film, on both CIF, 90 days and FD Dubai, cash basis.
Meanwhile, another distributor said that they received rollovers on HDPE film offers from the same Saudi producer at $1520/ton on CIF, 90 days basis. According to him, overall demand is slow and therefore, they are not rushing to secure any cargoes.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months