Emirati players obtain local and import PP, PE prices for June
The distributor, who received $90/ton hikes for the local producer’s cargoes and $30-50/ton increases from the Saudi producer, pegged prices at $1440/ton for PP raffia and injection and at $1570/ton for HDPE film, on both CIF, 90 days and FD Dubai, cash basis.
Meanwhile, another distributor said that they received rollovers on HDPE film offers from the same Saudi producer at $1520/ton on CIF, 90 days basis. According to him, overall demand is slow and therefore, they are not rushing to secure any cargoes.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce