Emirati players receive import and local April prices
When looking at overall import Middle Eastern offers, they stand at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, $1330-1350/ton for LDPE film, $1130/ton for HDPE film and $1240/ton for PP raffia and injection on CIF, Dubai United Arab Emirates, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Meanwhile, the local producer also issued their new prices at $1180-1200/ton for PP raffia and injection and at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding on an ex-warehouse Dubai, United Arab Emirates, cash basis.
“Prices revealed for April indicate increases when compared to the producers’ March levels. Tight supplies and concerns about further increases have caused overall demand to improve. The local Emirati producer delivers sufficient quantities to the market while the Middle Eastern producers, excluding a major Saudi producer, are delivering limited LLDPE and PP quotas to the market,” commented the distributor.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets