Emirati players receive import and local April prices
When looking at overall import Middle Eastern offers, they stand at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, $1330-1350/ton for LDPE film, $1130/ton for HDPE film and $1240/ton for PP raffia and injection on CIF, Dubai United Arab Emirates, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Meanwhile, the local producer also issued their new prices at $1180-1200/ton for PP raffia and injection and at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding on an ex-warehouse Dubai, United Arab Emirates, cash basis.
“Prices revealed for April indicate increases when compared to the producers’ March levels. Tight supplies and concerns about further increases have caused overall demand to improve. The local Emirati producer delivers sufficient quantities to the market while the Middle Eastern producers, excluding a major Saudi producer, are delivering limited LLDPE and PP quotas to the market,” commented the distributor.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness