Emirati players start to receive August PP, PE offers
Accordingly, a trader received new offers from a Saudi major with rollovers for homo PP and LDPE film and decreases of around $30/ton for LLDPE and HDPE film from its July offers. The major’s new offers stand at $1260/ton for LDPE film, at $1190/ton for LLDPE film, at $1170/ton for HDPE film and at $1060/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., all on CIF Egypt, 90 days basis.
Meanwhile, the country’s local producer, Borouge, rolled over its prices for both homo PP and PE grades at $1180/ton for LLDPE film, at $1100/ton for HDPE film and at $1020/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., on FD Dubai, cash.
"Supplies are ample and players are placing lower bids. Prices are negotiable and discounts are expected to pass on deals,” said the trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS