Emirati producer announces Dec PP, PE offers to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer increased its HDPE film offers by $20/ton from November while decreasing its LLDPE and LDPE offers by $20/ton and $50/ton, respectively. For PP, the producer elected to keep its homo-PP offers stable from last month and cut its PP random copolymer and PP block copolymer offers by $20/ton.
The producer’s December offers currently stand at $1240/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE film, at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1240/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1300/ton for PPRC inj. and, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia