Emirati producer announces Dec PP, PE offers to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer increased its HDPE film offers by $20/ton from November while decreasing its LLDPE and LDPE offers by $20/ton and $50/ton, respectively. For PP, the producer elected to keep its homo-PP offers stable from last month and cut its PP random copolymer and PP block copolymer offers by $20/ton.
The producer’s December offers currently stand at $1240/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE film, at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1240/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1300/ton for PPRC inj. and, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players evaluate impact of energy surcharge on polymer markets
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets