Emirati producer announces Jan PP, PE offers to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer increased its new offers by $50/ton for HDPE film, by $20/ton for PP random copolymer injection and by $10/ton for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer injection while rolling over its LDPE film and homo-PP offers when compared to December.
The producer’s January offers currently stand at $1290/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, LDPE film and PPBC inj., at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1320/ton for PPRC inj., all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PE market sees further supply-driven hikes, particularly for LLDPE
- Global oil prices trade under pressure of Delta variant
- China’s import PVC market rebounds from 5-month low
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan