Emirati producer announces Jan PP, PE offers to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer increased its new offers by $50/ton for HDPE film, by $20/ton for PP random copolymer injection and by $10/ton for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer injection while rolling over its LDPE film and homo-PP offers when compared to December.
The producer’s January offers currently stand at $1290/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, LDPE film and PPBC inj., at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1320/ton for PPRC inj., all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?