Emirati producer announces Jan PP, PE offers to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer increased its new offers by $50/ton for HDPE film, by $20/ton for PP random copolymer injection and by $10/ton for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer injection while rolling over its LDPE film and homo-PP offers when compared to December.
The producer’s January offers currently stand at $1290/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, LDPE film and PPBC inj., at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1320/ton for PPRC inj., all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm