Emirati producer announces Jan PP, PE offers to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer increased its new offers by $50/ton for HDPE film, by $20/ton for PP random copolymer injection and by $10/ton for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer injection while rolling over its LDPE film and homo-PP offers when compared to December.
The producer’s January offers currently stand at $1290/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, LDPE film and PPBC inj., at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1320/ton for PPRC inj., all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market