Emirati producer announces Jan PP, PE offers to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer increased its new offers by $50/ton for HDPE film, by $20/ton for PP random copolymer injection and by $10/ton for LLDPE film and PP block copolymer injection while rolling over its LDPE film and homo-PP offers when compared to December.
The producer’s January offers currently stand at $1290/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for LLDPE film, LDPE film and PPBC inj., at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1320/ton for PPRC inj., all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns