Emirati producer offers January PP and PE with three digit cuts
“Apart from the local prices, we have not received any import prices for this month, yet. Meanwhile, we are not interested in import cargoes, either, as prices are anticipated to lose further ground in the days ahead. Players generally prefer to meet their needs locally although they still find the local producer’s lower January prices high. Further decrease anticipations remain in the market for February,” he cited.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness