Emirati producer reveals Feb PP, PE prices to local market
According to a trader’s report, the local producer’s new offers are standing at $1030/ton for PP raffia and injection FD Dubai, cash, up $50/ton from its January offers. PE offers are also reported higher at $1120-1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1120/ton for LLDPE film, at $1220/ton for LDPE film with the same terms.
Traders concurred that demand is improving while availability is tight especially for raffia and LDPE film as the local producer’s deliveries are limited given the fire in ADNOC’s refinery. Players expect supply limitations from Middle Eastern producers along with the improving demand to support the firm trend over the medium term.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high