Emirati producer reveals Feb PP, PE prices to local market
According to a trader’s report, the local producer’s new offers are standing at $1030/ton for PP raffia and injection FD Dubai, cash, up $50/ton from its January offers. PE offers are also reported higher at $1120-1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1120/ton for LLDPE film, at $1220/ton for LDPE film with the same terms.
Traders concurred that demand is improving while availability is tight especially for raffia and LDPE film as the local producer’s deliveries are limited given the fire in ADNOC’s refinery. Players expect supply limitations from Middle Eastern producers along with the improving demand to support the firm trend over the medium term.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov