Emirati producer reveals July PP prices
A trader commented that the local producer’s new July homo-PP prices indicate $90/ton decreases from June. “We are waiting to hear a major Saudi Arabian producer’s new July offers, but we have not received them yet. In general, supplies are sufficient, apart from HDPE film, which is a bit short right now, while demand is weak.”
The trader received the local PP offers at $1350/ton for PP raffia and injection and at $1380-1390/ton for PP film and fibre on an FD Dubai, United Arab Emirates, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the trader received a Middle Eastern LDPE film offer at $1450/ton and an HDPE film offer at $1490/ton from two different regional producers on a CIF Dubai, 90 days deferred payment basis. The Middle Eastern HDPE film offer that the Emirati trader received at $1490/ton on CIF, 90 days basis is on par with the same Middle Eastern producer’s HDPE film offers given to Egypt.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce