Enterprise revises its April propylene nomination to US
Meanwhile, Shell Chemical nominated its April propylene contract to the US with an increase of 3 cents/lb ($66/ton) from March at 33 cents/lb ($727/ton) FD USG for chemical-grade propylene.
In March, US propylene contracts were fully settled at 31.5 cents/lb ($694/ton) FD USG for polymer-grade propylene and at 30 cents/lb ($661/ton) for chemical-grade propylene with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness