Enterprise revises its April propylene nomination to US
Meanwhile, Shell Chemical nominated its April propylene contract to the US with an increase of 3 cents/lb ($66/ton) from March at 33 cents/lb ($727/ton) FD USG for chemical-grade propylene.
In March, US propylene contracts were fully settled at 31.5 cents/lb ($694/ton) FD USG for polymer-grade propylene and at 30 cents/lb ($661/ton) for chemical-grade propylene with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm