Essel Propack completes acquisition of Essel Deutschland
In a press release, it is stated that Essel Deutschland Gmbh’s remaining stake of 75.1% will be acquired by Lamitube Technologies (LTL), a subsidiary of Essel.
With this step, Essel will have the opportunity to make cross-selling in the German market and it will have better capacity utilisation in its European plants.
EDG’s current revenue is reported at $40 million and it will be combined with Essel’s revenue.
Ashok Goel, vice chairman and managing director of Essel Propack, stated, "The acquisition of EDG will further enhance our position in the non-oral care category.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs