Essel Propack completes acquisition of Essel Deutschland
In a press release, it is stated that Essel Deutschland Gmbh’s remaining stake of 75.1% will be acquired by Lamitube Technologies (LTL), a subsidiary of Essel.
With this step, Essel will have the opportunity to make cross-selling in the German market and it will have better capacity utilisation in its European plants.
EDG’s current revenue is reported at $40 million and it will be combined with Essel’s revenue.
Ashok Goel, vice chairman and managing director of Essel Propack, stated, "The acquisition of EDG will further enhance our position in the non-oral care category.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov