Essel Propack completes acquisition of Essel Deutschland
In a press release, it is stated that Essel Deutschland Gmbh’s remaining stake of 75.1% will be acquired by Lamitube Technologies (LTL), a subsidiary of Essel.
With this step, Essel will have the opportunity to make cross-selling in the German market and it will have better capacity utilisation in its European plants.
EDG’s current revenue is reported at $40 million and it will be combined with Essel’s revenue.
Ashok Goel, vice chairman and managing director of Essel Propack, stated, "The acquisition of EDG will further enhance our position in the non-oral care category.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September