Ethylene and propylene contracts fully settle in Europe
The initial December ethylene and propylene contracts had been settled respectively at €925/ton ($985/ton) and €710/ton ($735/ton) FD NWE, both with a decrease of €45/ton ($48/ton) from November.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s Nov PP, PE outlook shaped under shadow of the historic low lira
- EVA upsurge outshines LDPE, keeping supplies tight in Asia
- SE Asia PE markets stay strong on cost support, improved demand
- West African PP, PE markets remain strong in October
- European players evaluate impact of energy surcharge on polymer markets
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe