Europe’s commercial vehicle sales keep increasing in May
The data showed that sales for heavy trucks were up 20.6% in May to 20,597 units while sales for new trucks rose 16.1% on the year to reach 25,760 units. New bus and coach sales also increased 3.8% to reach 2,907 units in May compared with the same month of 2014.
Among the largest European markets, Spain (+30.1%) and the UK (+17.4%) posted double digit growth in May while sales declined in Germany (-9.1%) and France (-5.6%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops