Europe’s commercial vehicle sales keep rising in Nov
The data showed that sales for light commercial vehicles increased 16.7% on the year in November to reach 148,322 units while sales for new heavy trucks were up 25.1% to 22,423 units. New truck sales rose 22.9% to reach 28,013 units while new bus and coach registrations also surged 26.3% to reach 3,595 units compared to the same month of 2014.
Among the largest European markets, Spain (+52.2%) and Italy (+28.4%) posted notable growth in November and were followed by Germany (+14.9%), the UK (+14.3%) and France (+5.6%) among the top performing countries. Meanwhile, during the January-November period, Spain (+37.9%), the UK (+16.4%), Italy (+11.9%), Germany (+3.9%) and France (+2.4%) all posted growth from a year earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months