Europe’s commercial vehicle sales post fresh hikes in April
The data showed that sales for heavy trucks rose 20.8% in April to 21,543 units while sales for new trucks rose 15% on the year to reach 26,883 units. New bus and coach sales also increased 5.5% compared with the same month of 2014.
Among the largest European markets, the UK (+22.8%) and Spain (+18.5%) posted double digit growth in April while sales also increased in Italy, Germany and France, rising by 9%, 7% and 1.4%, respectively.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount