Europe’s commercial vehicle sales rise for 14th month in Oct
In the January-October period of the year, new commercial vehicle registrations in the EU grew 9.8% when compared to the same period of the previous year to reach 1,393,551 units.
Four of Europe’s five largest markets recorded monthly increases in commercial car sales, with sales rising 41.2% in Spain, 27.1% in the UK and 16.3% in Italy. In the first ten months of the year, meanwhile, the UK (13.9%), Italy (17.0%) and Spain (33.5%) all posted double‐digit growth.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers