Europe’s commercial vehicle sales rise for 14th month in Oct
In the January-October period of the year, new commercial vehicle registrations in the EU grew 9.8% when compared to the same period of the previous year to reach 1,393,551 units.
Four of Europe’s five largest markets recorded monthly increases in commercial car sales, with sales rising 41.2% in Spain, 27.1% in the UK and 16.3% in Italy. In the first ten months of the year, meanwhile, the UK (13.9%), Italy (17.0%) and Spain (33.5%) all posted double‐digit growth.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets