Europe’s commercial vehicle sales see fresh hikes in Feb
In February, sales for new trucks climbed 2% year over year while sales for trucks increased 12.2% compared with the same month of 2014.
Among the largest European markets, Spain (+29.5%) and the UK (+19.4%) recorded double-digit growth while commercial vehicle sales in Italy and Germany also increased by 8.7% and 1%, respectively. However, France was the only major market to post a decline, sliding by 4.3% in February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record