Europe’s commercial vehicle sales see fresh hikes in Feb
In February, sales for new trucks climbed 2% year over year while sales for trucks increased 12.2% compared with the same month of 2014.
Among the largest European markets, Spain (+29.5%) and the UK (+19.4%) recorded double-digit growth while commercial vehicle sales in Italy and Germany also increased by 8.7% and 1%, respectively. However, France was the only major market to post a decline, sliding by 4.3% in February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets