Europe’s commercial vehicle sales slow in Nov
In the first eleven months of the year, new commercial vehicle registrations in the EU expanded by 8.8% when compared to the same period of the previous year to reach 1,682,444 units.
Across the region, Spain, Italy and the UK posted 13.3%, 6.5% and 4.0% increases, respectively, while commercial car sales posted decreases in two of Europe’s largest markets with sales declining 9.1% in Germany and 2.9% in France.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP, PE markets take a break from firming trend in June?
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe