Europe’s commercial vehicle sales slow in Nov
In the first eleven months of the year, new commercial vehicle registrations in the EU expanded by 8.8% when compared to the same period of the previous year to reach 1,682,444 units.
Across the region, Spain, Italy and the UK posted 13.3%, 6.5% and 4.0% increases, respectively, while commercial car sales posted decreases in two of Europe’s largest markets with sales declining 9.1% in Germany and 2.9% in France.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Sentiment cautiously rebounds in Asian PP, PE markets
- Asian monomer markets react after crude oil surge
- September hikes meet resistance for ABS in Europe
- Turkey’s import PP market slumps to 3-year low on supply glut, low demand
- Import PVC demand dampened in Europe, Turkey; will it improve in H2?
- Chinese PET producers attempt for hikes first time since July
- Uptrend in spot styrene prices curtailed in Asia
- Spot LDPE, LLDPE prices hit a decade low in Italy
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low