Europe’s commercial vehicle sales slow in Nov
In the first eleven months of the year, new commercial vehicle registrations in the EU expanded by 8.8% when compared to the same period of the previous year to reach 1,682,444 units.
Across the region, Spain, Italy and the UK posted 13.3%, 6.5% and 4.0% increases, respectively, while commercial car sales posted decreases in two of Europe’s largest markets with sales declining 9.1% in Germany and 2.9% in France.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs