Europe’s new passenger car sales climb in Sept
Europe’s five largest auto markets-Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the UK- posted increases in September, with Spain posting the highest jump of 26.2%. Spain was followed by France (6.3%), the UK (5.6%), Germany (5.2%) and Italy (3.3%).
In the January-September period, Europe’s passenger car market expanded 6.1% on the year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand