Europe’s new passenger car sales move higher in Oct: ACEA
Four of Europe’s five largest auto markets recorded growth in passenger car sales, with sales rising 26.1% in Spain, 14.2% in the UK, 9.2% in Italy and 3.7% in Germany. Meanwhile, France’s new passenger car sales declined 3.8% compared with the same period of the previous year.
In the January-October period, new passenger car sales in the EU rose 6.1% to 10,645,907 units owing to significant growth recorded in Spain and the UK.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September