Europe’s new passenger car sales move higher in Oct: ACEA
Four of Europe’s five largest auto markets recorded growth in passenger car sales, with sales rising 26.1% in Spain, 14.2% in the UK, 9.2% in Italy and 3.7% in Germany. Meanwhile, France’s new passenger car sales declined 3.8% compared with the same period of the previous year.
In the January-October period, new passenger car sales in the EU rose 6.1% to 10,645,907 units owing to significant growth recorded in Spain and the UK.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets