European PS, ABS offers for Dec follow feedstocks lower in Turkey
The downstream decreases ranged between €90-120/ton ($102-136/ton with the recent parity) when compared to early November.
A West European major issued €90-100/ton ($102-113/ton) drops for PS, bringing its latest list prices to €1130/ton ($1279/ton) for GPPS and €1200/ton ($1358/ton) for HIPS, CIF Turkey, cash no duty. The seller’s recent ABS natural injection offers stood at €1470/ton ($1664/ton) with the same terms, down by €120/ton ($136/ton) month over month.
“Our supplier partially reflected the falls in December styrene and butadiene contracts,” affirmed an agent offering on the behalf of the European producer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon