Recycled Polymers - Europe October 2015
|Month: October 2015|
|R-PET Flakes Clear/Blue||710||830|
|R- HDPE Black Corrugated Pipes (PIR**)||970||1050|
|R- HDPE Black Pipes (PIR**)||890||1100|
|R- LDPE Film (PCR*)||1000||1000|
|R- LDPE Black Film (PCR*)||680||900|
|R- LDPE Film (PIR**)||1050||1200|
|R- homo-PP black injection(PIR**)||850||900|
|R- homo-PP injection (PIR**)||920||980|
|R- PPBC injection (PIR**)||850||1100|
* (post consumer recycle)
** (post industrial recycle)
R- PET prices were stable to €20-30/ton softer for October. Players are reporting that supply for R-PET is still ample. Meanwhile, for prime PET, expectations are calling for a stable trend for November.
Prices registered slight decreases for R- HDPE Black Corrugated Pipes (PIR**) and R- HDPE Black Pipes (PIR**/PCR*) in October. A distributor reported that scrap supply from is quite good and added that he is planning to seek rollovers in November.
R- LDPE Film (PCR*), R- LDPE Black Film (PCR*) and R- LDPE Film (PIR**) prices were unchanged from September. A plastic bag manufacturer reported purchasing some recycled LDPE film with rollovers from September, commenting that his end product business is good.
For R- PP grades, October prices were mostly flat. The high end of the R-homo-PP injection (PIR**) range registered increases after a new offer emerged at €980/ton for a higher quality grade. However, the overall market levels were largely stable. Players reported that R- PP prices did not follow the large decreases registered by prime PP offers earlier in the month due to short supply for scraps. A converter noted that supply for recycled PP is tight as sellers are holding onto their stocks after the prime PP market changed direction.
Price ranges reported include an average freight cost to the customers’ location as well as duties if applicable, although VAT is not included.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East