European commercial vehicle registrations down in Oct
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU decreased by 0.8% in October while it was up 11.9% in the first ten months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for heavy commercial vehicles decreased by 7.7% in October on a yearly basis. However, it increased by 12.4% in the first ten months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks declined by 9.0% in October year-on-year while it was up 11% in January-October period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches reportedly decreased by 6.7% for the fifth month consecutively while they were mostly flat over the first ten months of 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence