European commercial vehicle registrations down in Oct
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU decreased by 0.8% in October while it was up 11.9% in the first ten months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for heavy commercial vehicles decreased by 7.7% in October on a yearly basis. However, it increased by 12.4% in the first ten months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks declined by 9.0% in October year-on-year while it was up 11% in January-October period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches reportedly decreased by 6.7% for the fifth month consecutively while they were mostly flat over the first ten months of 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets