European commercial vehicle registrations down in Oct
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU decreased by 0.8% in October while it was up 11.9% in the first ten months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for heavy commercial vehicles decreased by 7.7% in October on a yearly basis. However, it increased by 12.4% in the first ten months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks declined by 9.0% in October year-on-year while it was up 11% in January-October period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches reportedly decreased by 6.7% for the fifth month consecutively while they were mostly flat over the first ten months of 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins