European commercial vehicle registrations down in Oct
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU decreased by 0.8% in October while it was up 11.9% in the first ten months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for heavy commercial vehicles decreased by 7.7% in October on a yearly basis. However, it increased by 12.4% in the first ten months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks declined by 9.0% in October year-on-year while it was up 11% in January-October period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches reportedly decreased by 6.7% for the fifth month consecutively while they were mostly flat over the first ten months of 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF