European commercial vehicle registrations up in Jan
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 9.3% in January to reach 142,864 while new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 3.9% in January on a yearly basis with 23,195 new vehicles.
According to the data, new registrations for trucks were up by 3.6% in January year-on-year. New registrations for buses and coaches also posted an increase of 2.9% in the first month of the year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem