European commercial vehicle registrations up in Jan
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 9.3% in January to reach 142,864 while new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 3.9% in January on a yearly basis with 23,195 new vehicles.
According to the data, new registrations for trucks were up by 3.6% in January year-on-year. New registrations for buses and coaches also posted an increase of 2.9% in the first month of the year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China