European commercial vehicle registrations up in Nov
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 13.5% in November and by 12.1% in the first eleven months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
The data also showed that new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 12.1% in November on a yearly basis. It also increased by 11.9% in the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks were up by 12.8% in November year-on-year and up by 10.9% in January-November period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches were up by 0.4% after a decline of five consecutive months and by 2% over the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines