European commercial vehicle registrations up in Nov
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 13.5% in November and by 12.1% in the first eleven months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
The data also showed that new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 12.1% in November on a yearly basis. It also increased by 11.9% in the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks were up by 12.8% in November year-on-year and up by 10.9% in January-November period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches were up by 0.4% after a decline of five consecutive months and by 2% over the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing