European commercial vehicle registrations up in Nov
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 13.5% in November and by 12.1% in the first eleven months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
The data also showed that new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 12.1% in November on a yearly basis. It also increased by 11.9% in the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks were up by 12.8% in November year-on-year and up by 10.9% in January-November period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches were up by 0.4% after a decline of five consecutive months and by 2% over the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?