European commercial vehicle registrations up in Nov
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 13.5% in November and by 12.1% in the first eleven months of 2016 on a yearly basis.
The data also showed that new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 12.1% in November on a yearly basis. It also increased by 11.9% in the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year, according to ACEA.
New registrations for trucks were up by 12.8% in November year-on-year and up by 10.9% in January-November period in 2016 on a yearly basis.
New registrations for buses and coaches were up by 0.4% after a decline of five consecutive months and by 2% over the first eleven months of 2016 year-on-year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe