European commercial vehicle registrations up in Oct
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 12.7% in October to reach 169,448 while new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 5.3% in October on a yearly basis with 28,521 new vehicles.
According to the data, new registrations for trucks were up by 3.9% while new registrations for buses and coaches posted a decrease of 13.4% in October year-on-year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note