European commercial vehicle registrations up in Oct
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 12.7% in October to reach 169,448 while new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 5.3% in October on a yearly basis with 28,521 new vehicles.
According to the data, new registrations for trucks were up by 3.9% while new registrations for buses and coaches posted a decrease of 13.4% in October year-on-year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops