European commercial vehicle registrations up in Oct
Data showed that light commercial vehicle demand in the EU increased by 12.7% in October to reach 169,448 while new registrations for heavy commercial vehicles rose by 5.3% in October on a yearly basis with 28,521 new vehicles.
According to the data, new registrations for trucks were up by 3.9% while new registrations for buses and coaches posted a decrease of 13.4% in October year-on-year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene