European producers announce PS, ABS prices for Dec
Trinseo announced its new December PS and ABS prices with increases to Europe. The producer raised its prices by €170/ton ($180/ton) for GPPS and HIPS, and by €100/ton for ABS compared to the November levels, according to a statement on the company’s website. The company also applied €100/ton increases on their SAN prices.
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution also increased its prices for December by €180/ton ($192/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer reportedly blamed higher monomer settlements for the large increase announced. The producer’s ABS prices, meanwhile, indicate a €110/ton ($117/ton) increase from last month.
The December styrene contract was settled with an increase of €170/ton ($180/ton) from November at €1195/ton ($1272/ton) FOB NWE as of December 1.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand