European producers announce PS, ABS prices for Dec
Trinseo announced its new December PS and ABS prices with increases to Europe. The producer raised its prices by €170/ton ($180/ton) for GPPS and HIPS, and by €100/ton for ABS compared to the November levels, according to a statement on the company’s website. The company also applied €100/ton increases on their SAN prices.
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution also increased its prices for December by €180/ton ($192/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer reportedly blamed higher monomer settlements for the large increase announced. The producer’s ABS prices, meanwhile, indicate a €110/ton ($117/ton) increase from last month.
The December styrene contract was settled with an increase of €170/ton ($180/ton) from November at €1195/ton ($1272/ton) FOB NWE as of December 1.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness