European producers announce PS, ABS prices for Dec
Trinseo announced its new December PS and ABS prices with increases to Europe. The producer raised its prices by €170/ton ($180/ton) for GPPS and HIPS, and by €100/ton for ABS compared to the November levels, according to a statement on the company’s website. The company also applied €100/ton increases on their SAN prices.
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution also increased its prices for December by €180/ton ($192/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer reportedly blamed higher monomer settlements for the large increase announced. The producer’s ABS prices, meanwhile, indicate a €110/ton ($117/ton) increase from last month.
The December styrene contract was settled with an increase of €170/ton ($180/ton) from November at €1195/ton ($1272/ton) FOB NWE as of December 1.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles