European producers announce PS, ABS prices for Dec
Trinseo announced its new December PS and ABS prices with increases to Europe. The producer raised its prices by €170/ton ($180/ton) for GPPS and HIPS, and by €100/ton for ABS compared to the November levels, according to a statement on the company’s website. The company also applied €100/ton increases on their SAN prices.
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution also increased its prices for December by €180/ton ($192/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer reportedly blamed higher monomer settlements for the large increase announced. The producer’s ABS prices, meanwhile, indicate a €110/ton ($117/ton) increase from last month.
The December styrene contract was settled with an increase of €170/ton ($180/ton) from November at €1195/ton ($1272/ton) FOB NWE as of December 1.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines