European producers announce PS, ABS prices for Dec
Trinseo announced its new December PS and ABS prices with increases to Europe. The producer raised its prices by €170/ton ($180/ton) for GPPS and HIPS, and by €100/ton for ABS compared to the November levels, according to a statement on the company’s website. The company also applied €100/ton increases on their SAN prices.
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution also increased its prices for December by €180/ton ($192/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to November. The producer reportedly blamed higher monomer settlements for the large increase announced. The producer’s ABS prices, meanwhile, indicate a €110/ton ($117/ton) increase from last month.
The December styrene contract was settled with an increase of €170/ton ($180/ton) from November at €1195/ton ($1272/ton) FOB NWE as of December 1.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing