European producers announce PS, ABS prices for Jan
According to a statement on the company’s website, Ineos Styrolution announced its prices for January with further hikes as of 1st of January. The producer raised its prices by €125/ton ($132/ton) for GPPS and HIPS with respect to December.
Trinseo, meanwhile, announced its new January PS and ABS prices with increases to Europe as of yesterday. The producer raised its prices by €110/ton ($116/ton) for GPPS and HIPS, and by €105/ton ($110) for ABS compared to the December levels, according to a statement on the company’s website. The company also applied €90/ton increases on their SAN prices.
January styrene contracts were fully settled with an increase of €105/ton ($110/ton) from December at €1300/ton ($1373/ton) FOB NWE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic