European spot naphtha market tracks Brent crude oil slump
The pace of declines in spot naphtha prices gained steam on Tuesday, tracking the $6.24/barrel daily slump in Brent crude oil futures.
Accordingly, the weekly average data of ChemOrbis Price Wizard shows that spot naphtha prices on FOB NWE basis plunged by almost $50/ton on Tuesday, April 21 to be reported at around $135/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year