Eurozone GDP growth rises in Q3
The agency also reported that the region’s industry climbed by 0.4% in Q3 on the back of the increase in manufacturing. Construction also rose by 0.5%. Exports increased slightly by 0.1% while imports were up by 0.2%.
Among member states, the highest monthly increases were registered in Croatia (1.7%), Slovenia (1%) and Greece and Portugal (both 0.8%) while the largest decrease was recorded in Lithuania (0.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe