Eurozone GDP growth rises in Q3
The agency also reported that the region’s industry climbed by 0.4% in Q3 on the back of the increase in manufacturing. Construction also rose by 0.5%. Exports increased slightly by 0.1% while imports were up by 0.2%.
Among member states, the highest monthly increases were registered in Croatia (1.7%), Slovenia (1%) and Greece and Portugal (both 0.8%) while the largest decrease was recorded in Lithuania (0.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?