Eurozone GDP growth rises in Q3
The agency also reported that the region’s industry climbed by 0.4% in Q3 on the back of the increase in manufacturing. Construction also rose by 0.5%. Exports increased slightly by 0.1% while imports were up by 0.2%.
Among member states, the highest monthly increases were registered in Croatia (1.7%), Slovenia (1%) and Greece and Portugal (both 0.8%) while the largest decrease was recorded in Lithuania (0.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion