Eurozone GDP growth rises in Q3
The agency also reported that the region’s industry climbed by 0.4% in Q3 on the back of the increase in manufacturing. Construction also rose by 0.5%. Exports increased slightly by 0.1% while imports were up by 0.2%.
Among member states, the highest monthly increases were registered in Croatia (1.7%), Slovenia (1%) and Greece and Portugal (both 0.8%) while the largest decrease was recorded in Lithuania (0.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019