Eurozone GDP growth rises in Q3
The agency also reported that the region’s industry climbed by 0.4% in Q3 on the back of the increase in manufacturing. Construction also rose by 0.5%. Exports increased slightly by 0.1% while imports were up by 0.2%.
Among member states, the highest monthly increases were registered in Croatia (1.7%), Slovenia (1%) and Greece and Portugal (both 0.8%) while the largest decrease was recorded in Lithuania (0.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene
- Vietnam PP prices propelled by bullish China market, improved demand outlook
- Asian PVC markets shaken by fresh round of sharp hikes; prices reach new highs
- Higher costs, rising demand carry import LDPE prices to a 5-month high in China
- SE Asian PP lifted by supportive supply-demand fundamentals
- European PVC loses premium over global markets; Oct calls for hikes