Eurozone PMI hits 11-month high in November: Markit
Across the region, the biggest contribution to the economic expansion in November was that of Germany’s, with a rate very similar to the 55.1% recorded in October. However, the growth pace of the economy in France was the slowest in November since July, mainly due to the slowdown in its manufacturing sector. Meanwhile, Italy’s economic growth was the highest of nine months after the contractions seen in September and October.
Eurozone services output was also the fastest of 11 months in November on the back of the increase in new orders since January. The final Markit Eurozone PMI® Services Business Activity Index was 53.8. This missed the earlier flash estimate of 54.1 but still above 50.0 for the fourth month in a row.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing