Eurozone Q4 economic growth confirmed at 0.3%
Economic growth in the last quarter of 2015 was driven by higher investment spending, which rose 1.3% on a quarterly basis while downside risks stemming from weak exports to emerging economies still remain in place.
Some economists expect the European Central Bank to announce new stimulus measures in order to raise the annual rate of inflation to their target of just under 2%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand