Eurozone Sept PMI at lowest since Jan 2015: Markit
Markit data shows that France’s business activity reached a 15 month high while Germany’s private sector growth slowed to a 16 month low. The figures show the divergent paths that countries within the euro zone are following.
Markit reported that the output index also increased to a nine month high of 54. The output price index also rose to a reading of 50.1 from August’s 49.3.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins