Eurozone construction output declines 0.4% in Sept
The data showed that construction output in the building sector declined 0.6% on the month in September while civil engineering rose 0.3% from a month earlier.
Among EU member states, the largest monthly drops in construction output were recorded in Slovenia (-5.2%), Portugal (-2.2%) and Sweden (-1.9%) while the largest increases were seen in Hungary and Slovakia (both +8.4%) and the Netherlands (+2.1%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops