Eurozone construction output falls for 3rd consecutive month in April
On a yearly basis, the region’s construction output decreased 0.4% in April compared with a 0.5% rise in March.
Data showed that production in building dropped 0.4% while civil engineering rose 0.9% in April.
Across the EU28, construction output increased 0.4% in April from a month earlier while it fell by 1.5% from March 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019