Eurozone construction output moves up 0.3% in April
The data showed that construction output in the building sector climbed 0.5% in April while output in civil engineering fell 1.8% in April from a month earlier.
Among EU member states, the highest monthly increases in construction output were recorded in Slovakia (+2.5%), Spain (+1.5%), Germany and Poland (both +1.3%) while the largest decreases were seen in Romania (-3.3%), the United Kingdom (-2.9%) and Portugal (-2.5%) in April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike