Eurozone construction output moves up 0.3% in April
The data showed that construction output in the building sector climbed 0.5% in April while output in civil engineering fell 1.8% in April from a month earlier.
Among EU member states, the highest monthly increases in construction output were recorded in Slovakia (+2.5%), Spain (+1.5%), Germany and Poland (both +1.3%) while the largest decreases were seen in Romania (-3.3%), the United Kingdom (-2.9%) and Portugal (-2.5%) in April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe
- Tightness keeps European PVC firm; projections for Sept voiced