Eurozone construction output picks up in July
The data showed that construction output in the building sector climbed 0.9% on the month in July while civil engineering also expanded by 1% from a month earlier.
Among EU member states, the highest monthly gains in construction output were recorded in Sweden (+4.2%), Germany (+3.2%) and Poland (+2.2%) while the largest decreases were seen in Hungary (-3.0%), Slovenia (-2.8%) and the UK (-1.3%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe